We are looking for a passionate student who loves Cloud Infrastructure Platforms and is looking to become a Full-stack Engineer. We're looking to make developers lives easier with a simple but powerful Control Panel and friendly APIs. If you want to build customer-facing products which people rely on every day, this is the right job for you.
As a Full-stack Engineer Intern, you will be mainly working on our Control Panel and APIs. Our Control Panel and APIs are the first thing our users and developers interact with and as such are key in our product. You will learn and participate in the following missions:
- build an easy to use Control Panel
- design, implement and maintain user friendly APIs
- constantly measure user interactions to improve User Experience.
- debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You will work directly with the co-founders and engineers to design and build a next generation multi-cloud platform.
As a general rule, if you join us, independent of the position, you should be comfortable with the following description of yourself. You:
- have an international mindset and think global
- are data-driven, you know decisions are more meaningful if they are based on data
- are looking for a face paced environment
- are ambitious and believe small teams can have a huge impact
- are working as a team member and understand the benefits of methodologies like Agile
- are autonomous and structured, are able and willing to write specifications/plans before implementing/executing
- are striving for continuous improvement and learning
- understand we work to improve the product for our users
- React, Next.js, Golang
- GRPC and REST APIs
- Cloud Providers including AWS, GCP, Wasabi, DgitalOcean, etc.
- A lot of S3 and object storage protocols
- Swile Cards (Lunch vouchers)
- Can lead to a full-time contract